Are you a good listener?
Do you enjoy helping people?
If this is you, you may be perfect for a consultant role at Willby’s!
Willby’s is a business within the setting of a compounding pharmacy, providing a unique tailored solution to support parents in the relief of Colic.
Consultants at Willby’s are the first point of contact with our families. They must be empathic listeners and good communicators of essential information and advice. Consultants lead parents through an information gathering process that includes birth, medical history and symptom identification. Consultants then guide parents through an explanation of colic and educate parents about the Willby’s colic mix and its specific dosing requirements.
– Primary communicator to parents via phone and custom software
– Liaise between parent and pharmacists, relevant infant issues
– Answer basic medical questions and assist parents with general enquiries
– Flexibility to assist in other roles where required.
– Maintain confidentiality of both written and electronic patient information
– Maintain proficiency in all the electronic / information technology systems required for use within the team
– Experience in an educational or health care setting with interaction with the general public.
– Experience in maternal and infant health
– Understanding of medical terminology
– Demonstrated ability to plan workflow, prioritise and delegate to meet timeframes
– Demonstrated computer proficiency
If you are interested in applying please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
More info about us: willbyswindandcolicmix.com